- Boarding fees are calculated on a per calendar day basis, which include the day of check-in and check-out.
- There is no increased rate for peak periods however boarding over public holidays are charged at an additional 50% rate (& 100% on Christmas Day).
- Out of hours arrivals and departures are via prior exception only, and will incur a $30.00 surcharge on standard days and a $60.00 surcharge on public holidays. Please see our opening hours for more information.
- We ask that a 50% deposit be made upon, or prior to arrival and the balance finalised upon departure.
- During peak periods cancellations later than 1 week prior to the intended stay will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
- Payments can be made by cash, EFTPOS or EFT.
- All pets must receive a health check by a qualified veterinarian prior to their stay. Please refer to the appropriate health check requirements for your pet.
Luna's Lesson Of The Week
Did you know that rats are extremely prone to developing respiratory infections? To help your furry friends feel more comfortable at home, provide them with a well-ventilated cage free of allergens such as sawdust and wood shavings.