- Boarding fees are calculated on a per calendar day basis, which include the day of check-in and check-out.
- There is no increased rate for peak periods however boarding over public holidays are charged at an additional 50% rate (& 100% on Christmas Day).
- Out of hours arrivals and departures are via prior exception only, and will incur a $30.00 surcharge on standard days and a $60.00 surcharge on public holidays. Please see our opening hours for more information.
- We ask that a 50% deposit be made upon, or prior to arrival and the balance finalised upon departure.
- During peak periods cancellations later than 1 week prior to the intended stay will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
- Payments can be made by cash, EFTPOS or EFT.
- All pets must receive a health check by a qualified veterinarian prior to their stay. Please refer to the appropriate health check requirements for your pet.
Luna's Lesson Of The Week
Did you know that bird toys don't have to be expensive? Use everyday items around the house to keep your bird's mind and body active. Cardboard rolls filled with newspaper and your bird's favourite treat will keep your feathered friend entertained for hours.