- Boarding fees are calculated on a per calendar day basis, which include the day of check-in and check-out.
- There is no increased rate for peak periods however boarding over public holidays are charged at an additional 50% rate (& 100% on Christmas Day).
- Out of hours arrivals and departures are via prior exception only, and will incur a $35.00/hour surcharge on standard days and a $70.00/hour surcharge on public holidays. Please see our opening hours for more information.
- We ask that a 50% deposit be made upon, or prior to arrival and the balance finalised upon departure.
- During peak periods cancellations later than 1 week prior to the intended stay will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
- Payments can be made by cash, EFTPOS or EFT.
- All pets must receive a health check by a qualified veterinarian prior to their stay. Please refer to the appropriate health check requirements for your pet.
Luna's Lesson of The Week
Did you know that bathing is a natural behaviour for birds and is important for preening? Encourage your bird to bathe by providing them with a large water bowl in the cage. Alternatively, use a spray bottle to mist your bird, providing they are comfortable with it first.